Our two large studio’s combined space of 8000 sq ft is a defining part of what we do, and gives us the scope to accommodate just about any project from large room sets to product catalogues.
Our studios are based in the world heritage town of Belper, with easy access to parking and within 50 metres of Belper’s rail station and shopping centre. We are close to 17th century mills, beautiful parks and just a few minutes drive from the Peak national park.
Our technology includes
- Powerful Mac computers, Lacie servers, Imacon Scanner, HP printers.
- High end studio H4D Hasselblad cameras, and Canon EOS cameras used on location; both systems have a wide choice of lenses
- Lighting includes, strobe flash both Bowens and Ellis, and Arri tungsten lights (our favourites) and Colourtran
- Overhead tracking for lighting grids and a 32ft infinity curve.
We have all the facilities you would expect of a large successful studio, including:
- Make-up and changing room, (shower unit planned). Iron and ironing board, hair dryer, etc.
- Large kitchen with oven and hob and micro wave.
- Client’s suite area and storage area
- Paint and tools area, scene dock, props storage, plus lots more.
So that we can produce work of the highest standard we can also arrange, from our network of highly talented contacts, for:
- Set Builders
- Room set stylists
- Food stylists
- Makeup and hair stylists
- Graphic and web designers